If you wish to use the Blockchain, you just need to install the mobile distributed application browser. For those who do not know much about dApp, it is a distributed browser application that is commonly used with crypto platforms. You can use the Metamask login with any web browser, be it chrome, firefox, Brave, or any. To install and download the Metamask extension is a very easy process, but sometimes users don’t understand how to do it. So this guide will explain to you all about the Metamask extension and how to use it, lets begin the topic and understand!
What are the steps to install the Metamask extension?
- First of all, you need to visit the Metamask website.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “Get Chrome extension” to install the Metamask.
- Tap on the “Add to Chrome” option on the page.
- After this click on the “Add extension” option to complete the process for installation.
- Wait for a while and then you will. See the Metamask extension is installed when you see the fox logo appearing on the desktop.
How to use the Metamask extension?
Once you have installed the extension, the second step is to use the Metamask extension, following are the instructions you need to follow:
- First of all, you have to click on the Metamask logo appearing on the google chrome browser.
- Go through the terms and conditions to use the Metamask chrome extension and click on the Agree button.
- Enter the password for the account and tap on the “Create” option to create the Metamask extension wallet.
- In the next step, you will see the set of 12 seed words for the Metamask vault.
- You need to tap on the “Save seed words as file” option and copy the same file that is downloaded in the safe place.
- Just click on the option that says “I have copied it somewhere safe” once the file is secured.
- You will be directed to the Metamask wallet account
With the conclusion of the topic, we hope there is clarity related to the topic where we have discussed the steps to download and use the metamask extension on your device. However, if you are still unable to process the steps then we recommend you to visit the customer support page.