A temporary session will be created when a user operates in private browsing. This temporary session will be different from the main session of the browser. The main benefit of using private browsing is that it doesn't save the browsing history; when the user closes the session, it will also clear all the associated cookies. Some web browsers allow users to activate private browsing.
For example, if you are using Google Chrome, you can activate the private browser by clicking the three-dotted tab on the top left corner of the browser. You can also open the private browser in Mozilla Firefox by clicking on the menu box in the top left corner of the browser. You can activate the private mode in Opera by clicking on the top right corner of the browser. You can also activate the private browsing in Safari by clicking on the 'File' at the top of the browser.
This article has given you the steps you need to follow to activate private browsing mode in different browsers:
Activation of Private Browsing Mode in Google Chrome:
With the help of the Incognito Window of Google Chrome, the users can easily search for anything without the fear of saving their information. Sometimes, there is a possibility that you think that no one should have access to your browsing history. Under such a situation, private browsing mode is the best choice for you. The users can easily activate the private browsing mode in Google Chrome by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Navigate to the three-dotted icon at the screen's top right corner.
- When you click on this icon, a list will appear.
- You will see 'New Incognito Window' on the third point of this list.
- You just need to click on this point, and the new incognito window will appear.
Now, by using this incognito window, you are free to search anything privately.
Using the shortcut key, you can also open this incognito window in Google Chrome. The shortcut key to open an incognito window in Google Chrome is Ctrl + Shift + N.
When you search for anything by using this window, it will not save anything.
Activation of Private Browsing Mode in Mozilla Firefox:
Mozilla Firefox is also a famous web browser that is used all around the world. While using Mozilla Firefox, you can also start a private session. You can easily activate the private browsing mode in Mozilla Firefox by using these simple tips:
- First, you should open the browser by clicking on its icon.
- After opening Mozilla Firefox, you should see it at the top right corner of your browser.
- At the top right corner of the browser, you will see a menu icon.
- When you click on this menu icon, a menu will appear.
You will see the 'New Private Window' tab in this menu. You just need to click on it, and a new private window will appear. When a new private window appears, you can start browsing in the private mode.
You can also open this window by using a shortcut key. The shortcut key to open this private window is Ctrl + Shift + P.
Activation of Private Browsing Mode in Opera:
Like other famous web browsers, Opera is also providing an opportunity for its users to start a private session. Some essential tips to activate private browsing mode in Opera are given below:
- First, you should ensure you are using the latest version of the Opera.
- After installing the latest version of Opera, you should open it just by clicking on it.
- When you see at the top left corner of the Opera browser, you will see the 'Menu' tab.
- When you click on it, a menu list will appear.
- You will see the 'New Private Window' tab in this menu list.
- You can easily open the private window just by clicking on it.
- On the other hand, you can also open the private window on the Opera by using the shortcut key Ctrl + Shift + N.
Once you have completed your private session, it will clear your browsing history and cookies.
Activation of Private Browsing Mode On Safari:
First, you can use the Safari browser by clearing the browsing history of your browser after every session. Anyhow, if you don't like to clear your browser's history and don't want your info to be tracked, you can use the private mode. You can easily activate your browser privately by following these simple steps;
- First, you should open the Safari browser by clicking on its icon.
- After opening the browser, you will see menus at the top of the browser.
- On these menus, you should click on the 'File'.
- After clicking on the 'File', you will see a new menu list.
- You should click on the 'New Private Window' in this menu list.
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to a new window.
- You can search for anything by using this window without the fear of saving the information.
If you don't like to open the incognito window using this manual process, you can also open it using the shortcut key Shift + N.
The privacy features of a web browser are known as private browsing. When we search for anything about companies or services like dissertation writing services by using any browser, our information will be saved in the browsing history and cookies of the browser. We should activate the private mode if you don't want to save your browsing history. You can activate the private browsing mode differently in different browsers. The article has listed how to navigate to the private browsing tab using various browsers.
Robert Fawl is a professional Content Writer based in London, UK. He is an author and blogger with experience in writing different academic assignments. If you need to buy essays online to write your essay, you can contact him.